Out of Stock
- Pure hydrosol from steam distillation
- Distilled in Western Australia
- No preservatives or additives
- The recommended shelf life for hydrosols is 18 months. All hydrosols have a distillation date on the label and will be sold up to 3 months before best before.
- This batch distilled June 2020
For bulk orders email email@example.com
What is Hydrosol?
A Hydrosol is the aromatic water that remains after distillation of oils from plants and trees. Towards the end of the distillation process, vapour collects in a condenser. As this cools it separates into water and essential oil. The water is called Hydrosol.
Sandalwood Hydrosol is a delicately scented 100% botanical extract from the Sandalwood spicatum tree. It has many uses and adds a non invasive, beautiful element to your physical and emotional wellbeing. Sandalwood Hydrosol can be substituted for water in skin care recipes and makes wonderful perfumes, linen and aromatherapy sprays, facial mists, and ingredients for homemade body care. Use as a toner, a cream or add to a clay for a mask.
The list of uses is many!
See our blog for Sandalwood hydrosol remedies