Current stock is discounted due to best before date June 2018.
New stock arriving September 2018
For orders in North America please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
New Mountain Sandalwood Seed Oil is a natural blend of ximenynic acid (35±2%) and oleic acid (52±2%). Oleic acid is the major fatty acid in most of the commonly used cosmetics oils such as olive and almond. However, Sandalwood Seed Oil has much more to offer than a carrier oil.
Sandalwood Seed Oil is rich in drying fixed oils containing one of the rarest fatty acids found in the plant kingdom; the ximenynic acid.
Researchers have identified the following pharmacological properties of Ximenynic acid:
- Potent anti-inflammatory agent.
- Increase micro-circulation in skin.
- Micro-vascular constriction to reduce varicose veins and cellulitis.
- Reduce hair loss.
- Reduce sebum secretion (oily skin).
- Reduce fat deposition under skin (Adipose tissue).
The Sandalwood seed has been part of the traditional diet of the indigenous Australians. Medicinally it has been taken orally reduce rheumatoid arthritis and topically rubbed for cold and stiffness.
Indigenous uses of sandalwood seed:
- Consumed as a cure for arthritis.
- Rubbed on painful joints.
- Heals sores, skin lesions and burns.
- Generally protects skin.
Sandalwood Seed Oil:
- Green extraction by supercritical carbon dioxide.
- Non- toxic and non-irritant.
- Not tested on animals.
- Ecocert Natural Certifiaction
- No preservatives
Every Sandalwood Seed Oil product is packed and quality assured as per regulatory requirement. The ultimate achievement of the Sandalwood Seed Oil is to deliver one of the greatest gifts of nature in its purest form and share the secret of this dermatological elixir.
For orders over 1kg please email email@example.com