- Discounted prices due to it being a discontinued line
Santalum austrocaledonicum is sourced from Vanuatu, through the Vanuatu State Forestry Department. The oil is distilled in Western Australia.
This oil has a sweet, woody aroma but a spicy top note unique for this oil. This oil is used in perfumery and is must be noted that it is the same species from New Caledonia which is sourced for French perfumes.
The oil is distilled from sustainable harvesting programmes conducted by the State’s forestry authorities.
- 5g, 10g, 100g and 500g bottle options
- Can be used as a lasting natural perfume
- In boil burners to add relaxing aromas to a room
- Add to a carrier oil or cosmetic products
- Added to a scarf or clothing for lasting fragrance
- Improves dry skin and scars
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are wishing to purchase quantities of 1kg or greater