Santalum paniculatum is from the Hawaii’i Island of the State of Hawaii, USA. These trees are harvested under strict regulations set by the State and Federal forestry services. The wood has been sourced and distilled in Western Australia.
This oil has the characteristic sandalwood smell - sweet, woody and persistent. There is a high demand for this oil as a perfect substitute for Indian Sandalwood (Santalum album) in both Western and Eastern perfumery.
The oil is distilled from sustainable harvesting programmes conducted by the State’s forestry authorities.
- 5g, 10g, 100g and 500g bottle options
- Can be used as a lasting natural perfume
- In boil burners to add relaxing aromas to a room
- Add to a carrier oil or cosmetic products
- Added to a scarf or clothing for lasting fragrance
- Improves dry skin and scars
- Contact email@example.com if you are wishing to purchase quantities of 1kg or greater