- Pure hydrosol from Australian grown Agarwood
- No preservatives or additives
- Distilled in Australia
- Agarwood is grown in sustainable CITES approved plantations in Australia
- Keep stored in a cool dark place or if you live in warmer climates we recommend hydrosols are stored in a refrigerator when possible
- The recommended shelf life for hydrosols is 18 months. All hydrosols have a distillation date on the label and will be sold up to 3 months before best before.
- Agarwood is commonly known as Oud, Aloeswood, Eaglewood.
- Agarwood is known for the long lasting scent, suitable for both men and women
- All international Agarwood orders are sent with a CITES export permit. Please check with your country’s customs office to find out if you need an export permit. Orders within Australia do not require CITES permits.
What is Hydrosol?
Hydrosol is the aromatic water that remains after distillation of oils from plants and trees. Towards the end of the distillation process, vapour collects in a condenser. As this cools it separates into water and essential oil. The water is called Hydrosol. Unlike floral waters, where essential oil is added to distilled water, Hydrosol has a slightly different aroma to the essential oil. While hydrosols are perfect for electric diffusers and air sprays, the benefit is in the plant matter.
How to Use:
- Substituted for water in skin care formulas.
- Linen and aromatherapy sprays.
- Electric diffusers.
- Facial mists.
- Homemade body care.
- Skin toner.
- Add to a clay or powder for a mask.
Find out more about Agarwood on our Blog "What is Agarwood".
See our blog for Sandalwood hydrosol remedies.
Chemical free is just perfect for my family. Deters the mossies, not my guests!
Reluctant to buy products with chemicals and addictives. I was very please to hear that New Mountain is all natural and chemical free. Safe too!
New Mountain Merchants TV commercial
Would you like to watch the NMM TV commercial? Just click on the button!
New Mountain Merchants carry a wide range of sandalwood products including pre-grind, logs and powders as well as bulk quantities. For more information simply follow the link to complete an enquiry form.